PDA

View Full Version : Landlords have sold out!!!!

Princeslea79
02-07-2005, 08:13 PM
Well it looks like the house we are currently renting is under contract to be purchased. I am not sure what kind of time frame we are looking at to move, but I will update. If anyone knows of a decent rental please post information here for me. I have noticed that everyone reads the post, but they don't seem to reply very often on this forum. I hope that will change!:D We would like to have a yard as we have two small children and a family dog. We have excellent referals. I do not want to wait until the last second to find a new place so ANY replies would be appreciated. We should find out by the end of the month how long it will be before closing.

Ro Ro Ma
02-12-2005, 11:34 AM
It is very likely that you have found a place already, but if you haven't you should call Danielle at SoCoRealty. 846-9824. She helped me find possible rentals and enventually the house that I bought. I would trust her every decision.

ecm
03-14-2005, 02:53 PM
quote:Originally posted by Princeslea79

Well it looks like the house we are currently renting is under contract to be purchased. I am not sure what kind of time frame we are looking at to move, but I will update. If anyone knows of a decent rental please post information here for me. I have noticed that everyone reads the post, but they don't seem to reply very often on this forum. I hope that will change!:D We would like to have a yard as we have two small children and a family dog. We have excellent referals. I do not want to wait until the last second to find a new place so ANY replies would be appreciated. We should find out by the end of the month how long it will be before closing.

ecm
03-14-2005, 02:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by ecm

quote:Originally posted by Princeslea79

ophelia
03-14-2005, 09:45 PM
I'm not sure if you have found a place yet but I saw a house at 1007 Nevada for rent. It looks decent from the outside.