PDA

View Full Version : My family

marez
07-14-2005, 01:25 PM
My mother and father are both from Trinidad. Roger and Tilla (Theresa)
marez. My mothers madon name is Lopez. ther parents were Joe and Cecila lopez. My dads parent were Albino and Sophia Marez. I would like any information on my family history. can any one help

marez
08-10-2005, 08:38 AM
I did find out that my granfather albino Marez fathers name was Jesus Marez not sure where about he was born but it was in one of the small tows conected to Triniadad. my Grand mother Sophia Marez (Duran) Parents were Enrica and Jesusita Duran From the suraounding area.I have tried some of the links that are provide by everyone one this web sitwee but I do not get any Where with them. I am not sure that i am doing something wrong. ,but if anyone can help me find anything on them please help.

PAMM
08-11-2005, 10:51 AM
Sofia was born about 1903 in Colorado. She is the daughter of Enrique Duran and Maria de Jesus ?. She had a sister named Clorinda.

I think Enrique is the son of Albino Duran and Telesfora ?. From Mora NM

PAMM

marez
08-11-2005, 11:44 AM
My grandmother Sophia duran was born in Mora, New Mexico. My dad does remember the name Clorinda, but he is not sure who she was and how she was related. Died Enrique own a ranch in Hoehne, Co. around the 1930s, 40s or 50s. my dad remembers living thwere when he was young. as he is elderly so he does get confused with his memeories. i do remember years ago he told me this and showed me where the ranch was.

marez
08-12-2005, 07:08 AM
Pamm, sorry i missed yur call last night . Things are a little crazy. Our chuaua had puppies 8 weeks ago. And we are trying to get them raedy to go to there new owners.. They go tomorrow. Anyway two out of three. We are a little sad.

PAMM
08-12-2005, 09:33 AM
I'll try tonight or sometime this weekend