PDA

View Full Version : Need to know how to shrink pictures

colorado_jo
02-07-2006, 11:45 AM
Every time I try to send a picture as an attachment in an e-mail, the picture turns out so big that you have to scroll around to be able to view it. What can I do to correct this? I use Incredimail.
Thanks,
Linda

dixon
02-08-2006, 03:46 AM
Hi Linda,
If you have something better than Microsoft Paint installed, there are easy ways to resize graphics. If you don't, here's the method:

Go to Start--> Programs--> Accessories--> Paint. Click the 'File' tab at the top of that window. Select 'Open' and navigate to the image you want to send. Open the image. Click the 'Image' tab. Select 'Attributes'. In that window, there are two little width and height windows. Type in numbers that equal half or three-quarters (or whatever) of the values shown. Click 'ok'. Click the 'File' tab again. Select 'Save as', and give the file an easy-to-remember name and save it as a .jpg file to your desktop.

Usmorlans.com
02-08-2006, 07:00 AM
You might also check into your mail program settings. Don't honestly know much about the Incredimail set up but most have in the settings a way to adjust sent pictures.