PDA

View Full Version : Alonzo Deaguero

sanjuan
09-21-2006, 12:18 PM
http://www.trinidadco.com/forum/uploaded/20060921141719.jpg

Alonzo Deaguero - He was born in Zamoras, CO on September 27, 1934. Attended Weston Elementary and graduated from Primero High School in 1953. He moved to Denver in September of 1953, where we worked.

He married in 1956 Alice Trujillo from Torres, CO at Holy Trinity Catholic Church. They had 3 sons and 1 daughter during their union.

Preceded in death by son Martin Deaguero. Survived by wife Alice, sons Daniel (Grace) Deaguero, Robert Deaguero, daughter Laura (Ernest) Rodriquez, daughter-in-law Lorrie Deaguero all of Denver. 8 grandchildren Catrina Martin of Saucier, MS., David Deaguero, Justin Gomez, Alonzo Rodriquez, Martin Deaguero, Jordan Deaguero, Alicia Deaguero, & Jessica Deaguero all of Denver.4 great grandchildren, Jonathan Ross & Mark Martin of Saucier, MS, Dominick & David Deaguero of Denver.

Alonzo went with the lord on September 14, 2006 Service were held September 19, 2006 at St. Anthony of Padua Church in Denver.

wintertime
09-21-2006, 05:58 PM
Hope people from the area remember this man. He was our Uncle and a very happy go lucky person. Always telling jokes. He will be missed.

picketwirerose
09-27-2006, 10:20 AM
I have many memories of Uncle Alonzo, he always had some joke to share, at times he would tell us one that was a thought problem, and if you did not pay detail attention to what he explained, and answered of the top of your head, he would just laugh & laugh, then he would give you the answer, and it was like oh: I knew that, but by then he was still laughing.

One thing is he liked to hug your newborn babies, as they grew up he would like to take them in hand an bounce them up in the air with one hand, if you did not know that, it would startle you, it took my breath away when he first did it with my daughter. Once he saw your expression, he would laugh & laugh. My aunt would say he does that, he likes to bounce the kids.

That’s Uncle for you, just seeing him laugh made you laugh, he from time to time would just go behind him you and say boo without you knowing, just to see you jump and he would think it was so funny. He will be missed. But we all have fond memories of Uncle Alonzo.

I sure will miss him.

quote:Originally posted by wintertime

Hope people from the area remember this man. He was our Uncle and a very happy go lucky person. Always telling jokes. He will be missed.

Mmary Lou1225
01-07-2007, 09:56 PM
I am interested in finding out if Alonzo is the brother of Tony Deaguero. Would appreciate a reply. Thank You
Mary Lou

wintertime
01-09-2007, 10:59 AM
Yes. There is a brother Tony. I've e-mailed you with my work e-mail address if you have any questions.Love to know how you know the Deaguero family.

Mmary Lou1225
01-09-2007, 06:35 PM
Tony Deaguero is my Uncle, He was married to my Father, Rudy Fernandez's younger sister Francis, They have 10 children. Francis died of cancer about 16 or 17 years ago.

Tony has always been one of my favorite Uncles, there is a great resemblance between the two brothers.

I am very sorry for the loss of your Uncle, he sounds like he was a wonderful man.

:) Mary Lou