PDA

View Full Version : Livia A. Beuchat, 94

admin
04-05-2004, 08:43 AM
Livia A. Beuchat, 94, died April 2, 2004 in Trinidad. She was born December 4, 1909 in Berwind, Colo. to Angelo Toller Montenaga De Pine and Josephine Sitton Canzilino, both of Trento, Austria.

She graduated from Berwind Canyon High School in 1928. She attended Trinidad State Junior College for one year. She attended summer school at the Colorado State Teachers College in Greeley. She was a school teacher at Bear Canyon Elementary School for 16 years. She was a mine clerk for Bear Canyon Coal Company until the mine closed. She was the Postmaster at Vallorso, Colo. for seven years. She worked at Colorado Foods at Jansen for one year. She worked at Trinidad Power and Light office for five years. She volunteered teaching crafts at the senior center for 40 years.

She is preceded in death by her husband Charles Beuchat.

She is survived by her daughter Dolores Martin, Golden; four grandchildren, eight great grandchildren, three great great grandchildren and many cousins.

Visitation will be Tuesday, April 6, 2004 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Mullare-Murphy Funeral Home. A rosary will be held on Wednesday, April 7 at 9 a.m. at the Mullare-Murphy Funeral Home Chapel. A Mass will follow at 10 a.m. at Holy Trinity Catholic Church with Fr. Gene Renard S.J. officiating. Interment will follow at the Trinidad Catholic Cemetery.

Pallbearers will be George Crichton, Tony Massarotti, Joe Micheli, Rudy Zuech, Joe Bilotti and Mike Martin.

The family of Livia A Beuchet has entrusted the arrangements to the Mullare-Murphy Funeral Home.

[email protected]
07-06-2004, 08:13 PM
Is this the wife of Dr. Beuchat who practiced medicine in the 50's? If so, I remember him well. Rose Alvarez Evans.