PDA

View Full Version : Job Opportunities/Rental

JRDEGM
11-16-2004, 04:51 PM
My boyfriend and I are looking to relocate to Trinidad to be closer to my parents at this time. We are looking for a 1 bedroom apartment or house for rent. I have 2 years experience in the banking industry and I also have experience in customer service, money handling and management. Josh has experience in heavy labor; he has done landscaping, building fences, building trusses for houses, etc. If you can be of any assistance to us at this time, please contact me at [email protected] and please use Trinidad, CO for the subject line. Thanks! Rashell & Josh

internetdaze
11-16-2004, 10:20 PM
Try www.coworkforce.com and click on register for work in the left hand column. :) Good Luck! :)

[email protected]
11-18-2004, 11:59 PM
quote:Originally posted by JRDEGM

My boyfriend and I are looking to relocate to Trinidad to be closer to my parents at this time. We are looking for a 1 bedroom apartment or house for rent. I have 2 years experience in the banking industry and I also have experience in customer service, money handling and management. Josh has experience in heavy labor; he has done landscaping, building fences, building trusses for houses, etc. If you can be of any assistance to us at this time, please contact me at [email protected] and please use Trinidad, CO for the subject line. Thanks! Rashell & Josh

Rashell,
Move in with your parents without your boy friend until you get a job. Once you get a job get a place to live. Once you get a place to live bring your boy friend to your new place and support him. Good luck.

Terrie
06-10-2005, 06:12 PM
Have you thought about starting your own business? I have an opportunity that is not in your area yet, but I am looking for strong business partners, and you look like you have the potential to drive the company car, a mercedez benz...email me for more information. [email protected]