PDA

View Full Version : House wanted to rent

stephcam67
12-14-2004, 04:50 PM
My family and I are relocating to the Trinidad area... My husband will be coming to the area in January to start working and I will follow with our children at the end of May ... We are hoping to find at least 4 bedroom 2 bath home, and would be interested in at least a one year lease.. We have a small very well behaved dog, and our kids are 12, 8 and 5....... We are willing to pay up to 900 a month in rent for the right place... you can reach us at (505)304-2624 my name is Stephanie

internetdaze
12-15-2004, 07:35 AM
Welcome to Trinidad. Two suggestions I have are to click the Realtor link at the top of the page. Many local realtors have these type of connections for leases. Also, click on my home page and click the first link on the left for the Trinidad Times Independent. That is one of our local newspapers, so read the classified section on line for free and you may find something there. Good Luck!

Sherry

stephcam67
12-15-2004, 12:00 PM
Sherry,
Thanks for the information.. I will take a look and see what i find... I have been in contact with a realtor out there but he says he doesnt have any rentals at the moment... I was really hoping that I might get lucky on here and come across somebody who had one ...We are really looking forward to getting out there and settling in ..Thanks again
Stephanie