Adobe Gold 728x90
Page 1 of 22 12345 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Did you graduate from THS in the 70's?

Did you graduate from THS in the 70's?

Hey Miners! If you graduated from THS in the 70's anytime quess what? Someone is looking for you right now. This will really work if everyone will try to do it. If you graduated or know anyone that graduated anytime during the 70's email their contact information to [email protected] and I will compile a list. Please if you can tell me what things you were into it helps. There are several different alumni clubs meeting right now...ie...miners baseball alumni...speech clubs...band clubs...most of the clubs accept all years but those of us in the 70's are facing big reunions and that is when I graduated so I have some chance of knowing you. I will compile the lists and and keep them for that use. I promise that I will not sell your name or address or anything like that just want to have a good way to connect us all without paying someplace like Classmates etc...when we can do this if everyone thinks about it.
    Later
    www.Usmorlans.com the place for all things computer

I guess no one wants to admit it, how sad.

:D Actually, many people already correspond with Petey so I'm sure some are assuming Pete is asking for info from people who graduated from THS in the 70's who are not already on one of his many, detailed, primo, super duper, distribution lists ! Since many people are, those folks are not responding. For those people who graduated from THS in the 70's and do not know Pete, they should know he will always keep any contact info confidential and will utilize or distribute an e-mail address for example, only by express permission of the granting person. Say hey Petey, is that about right ?

Thanks Wayne...MANY folks have responded. It has been nice catching up. What they aren't doing is posting the information that they want ME to keep private on the Forum. ZAYYYYYYYYYYYY!! I have heard from over a dozen folks since the post. If someone would like to keep track of other years we could post that too.

Hey Pete, are there any classmates from the '70's who have contacted you whom have been MIA for almost 30 years, since graduating HS ? I would be interested in seeing which years of classes are represented in the contacts made with you ?

Wayne,
    Thus far have heard from 72,73,74,75,77 and 78 multiples from most.
    I have heard from some folks that don't post and I encourage them as well as you post addicts to make sure to email me your info.
    IF YOU KNOW OF OTHERS YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE EMAILS FOR SEND ME THOSE TOO!!!!

[8D] I don't know whos idea it was first, heard it mentioned at our combined '77, '78 & '79 Reunion, but I'd support and volunteer to help coordinate an "All '70's Reunion" and /or an "All Years Reunion" just cuz Trinidad HIgh School Miners are "the Bomb", we "Rock", we are "Tight", and all that pop venacular ! Regardless of whether you were a hazing freak, a typing geek, a chess club & debate geek, a student assistant/typing geek, goat roper, chulo, vato, pachuco, sporto, smoker, toker, band geek or any other TYPE, we were always simply party party party teenagers when it came to the weekends. So, who's up to the challenge of getting a PARTY together ? [:p]

Wayne I would do this but not until I had solid contact to over 1/2 the name lists. The reason the 3 year deal worked (the brain child of Debbie Anaya 78, Julie (Platte) Tinsdal 78 and myself 78) is that we spent 1 entire year seriously hunting contacts then once we had contacts that were solid we began to plan a party. It really only worked because of the lists. That was the best reunion I have witnessed and I won't have the next one be less or else I am not the KeyMan! You are hired...I will put you in charge of finding your class 77. As you build the list get it to me and I will keep a 70's Master. Missing you game for your year? Carla you ready?

[8D] If'n I'm gonna be in charge of anything, it's gonna take me several years and a six pack to go, to get started. I suffer from PD commonly known as "Procrastination Disease". I even have a T-Shirt with a big 'ol bear sitting in a huge barkerlounger sipping a beer and eating peanuts, caption read: "Why Put Off Today What Can Be Put Off Forever !". I guess I can hire a trusted assistant and delegate.I think I'll send an SOS E-Mail to Samlie, she owes me one for doing all the coordination for our Speech Dinner in Colorado Springs ! Any help out there to get my list together for Class of '77 - Bear ? ;)

Wayne, I will await your finding of a lackey!