Adobe Gold 728x90 #2
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Did you graduate from THS in the 70's?

The Frush men we drive our woman to cat's.:([V]:(:(

Is that good or bad ? Cats can be good or they can tear ya shreads. I once had a girlfriend who's cat had kittens. Little things jumped on me and scratched my face, so a I tossed one a couple of feet across the room and it landed exactly where I intended it to land; in the litter box ! Dang if we didn't have a big blow up fight about it, saying that if I was inclined to toss cats I was violent enough to hit kids !!! Never hit her kids, never ever have I spanked my own kid in 12 years. To this day I HATE CATS ! I don't toss 'em anymore but I might if they bother me enough. Keep them critters away from moi !

Cat's can fly I have seen them. [}:)][}:)][}:)]

Don't tell me that ! Now I'm gonna have nightmares fer sure !!!

My cell mate at work spent the night with a young lady and came into work with his eye all swollen. I asked him what happened and he said when he woke up her cat was sitting on his face and scratched his eye when he went to get it off, I busted out.:D:D:D

Cool for the cat! the dumb sucker probably deserved it. You should not throw animals, did you not learn any better? I'd throw your --- out the door with the litter box.

Missing, Missing, Missing, typical mule headed move on your part. Or, is it the other end that calls the shots ?

Take your pick, I was always taught to be kind to God's creatures. Just not the human ones.

Don't let me see any of that[V]. If I did I would help Missing throw you out[}:)]:D.

That goes for both of you![}:)]:D

First of all, in my case I tossed that kitty as it hopped on my face in the middle of the night in a dead sleep. It's not uncommon of a reflex action to remove a creature from your face as it is scratching you when you don't even know what it is. For all I know it could have been a bat, a rat, or some other varment. Second, it happened over 16 years ago; haven't tossed a cat or any other critter since. Third, I prefer doggies cuz they is more loyal than yukky old cats, so there. I have my opinion 'bout cats, youse got yers !