Paternal Lineage Test for $99 by AncestryByDNA, Click Here for More Information
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Denver Broncos

There is one player I would like to see gone from the Bronocos, that would be Ashley Lelie. He is not that great of a receiver. Come on Shanny, get rid of him!!
    Last edited by RR-Guy; 03-08-2010 at 08:52 PM.

:D Amen brother, Lele should have learned from history that holding out doesn't work in Denver, ever since Shanny came to town. He's letting his temmates down. If he would have a great year and prove his immediate worth, then he would be right. But, he hasn't really made the impact he should have made by now, at least according to the stats. I like Lele but holding out is just like cutting off his nose to spite his face.

What is really funny is that the Broncos shopped him around and couldn't get squat for him. He can pay his 14000.00 a day fine till they cut him loose. He has done very little, I mean Putzier is more valuable!

In training camp yesterday they had 11 play scrimmages. The only player to move the offense was Cutler. Jake took them nowhere and tossed an interception to Chump Bailey and BVP went nowhere either. I wonder if Jake is worried at all? Cutler threw several nice completions and a touchdown pass.

UMMMM let me think.... isn't interceptions what Jake does best? They could get rid of him and I wouldn't cry. And I hated his hair and beard. Guess I can't get over the all American big smile, best in a jam John Elway. :D

[}:)] I totally agree with Petey & khowell - let's get rid of Mr. Jake Snake and let the Young Guns take over.
    Last edited by RR-Guy; 03-08-2010 at 08:51 PM.

I agree, Jake never did anything for the Cardinals he was hit and miss not very consistent. The again the whole team pretty much sucked so he did not have much to work with. Jake has perfomed well wtih Denver because of the talent he has to work with. It goes to show you what Denver could do with a really good quarterback. I am glad shanny drafted in this area If one of the young guys gets a stong steak there is nothing keeping Denver from going all the way.

Has anyone heard how C. Sapp, another former CSU Ram and teammate of BVP, is doing this year in training camp? He was pretty good when he played with CSU Rams.

Steve, I haven't heard much talk about Cecil the Diesel! I love that kid. He is alas just to tiny to start in the NFL in my opinion. He is very talented but if the QB can't find him amongst the giants out there it is of no value. He rocks as a kick returner though. www.denverbroncos.com