Adobe Gold 728x90
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Death of DB

Pete, Iliked Jon alot, and I know he was planning a pitcure for me with Wayne-o on a stick,. I don't know how I knew that, I just did, from his banter about it on the forum. I feel so bad, about his untimely death. I only hope and pray, his daughters, and wife heal from this. I don't know how old they are, but I lost mine when he was way to young, and I know how hard it was for me. So pl;ease pray for them, alot!

Missing, there are now four full pages of prayers and condolences in the Guest Book, on the Denver Post Obits. I was so very proud to see all the wonderful comments from many of our forum members which made us look like a very classy group, which we are; very nice I thought.

Jon touched the lives of everyone he came around. He was one of those people that just drew others to him. He was so giving and full of love. His children are of adult age. The youngest at home in college and the oldest married and expecting what would have been Jon's first grandbaby. Thanks for praying for them and KEEP DOING IT. They are stinging from this very hard. Wayne I agree the forum posters did a great job of representing. LOVE heals all. Send the love people!

I just don't feel it is enough, somehow. I feel helpless, here in Arizona.

I remember when my mom passed, I was feeling very distraught, overcome with grief. As I lay on my bed in my grief, I had such an overwhelming sense of peace and love envelope me. I know it came from the prayers of loved ones. Sometimes prayers are the best we can do when distance separates us.

I hear you T, I just like to do things, in cases like that. All the people that came to my Mothers funeral, in Trindad, gave me that same peace. I did not think anyone remembered her or cared, but I was so wrong.

I know what you mean about the support of friends. The one thing that ALL human beings have in common is death. Unfortunately, sometimes that is what it takes to bring us together. :(

I'm here Pete. How's it going?

Missing, I hear you, our mother lived until 86 years old. She out lived all of her friends her in Tucson. So when we went back to Trinidad to bury here we did not think anyone would show up for the funeral. To our surpirse there were many people that showed up. Friends of us kids, my mothers that were still there or people she just touched. I was so heart warming to see such an out pooring of people to help us pay our last respects to our precious Mother. That is why Trinidad does and always will reserve a special place in my heart. I am sure that Jon's family is also sensing that now if they didn't know before. Rest in peace Jon and my continued prayers to the Simon family.

Hey Vern...LOOKOUT MISSING. TRUTH or DARE.