Paternal Lineage Test for $99 by AncestryByDNA, Click Here for More Information

Thread: Tony J. Cambruzzi, age 76

Tony J. Cambruzzi, age 76

Tony J. Cambruzzi, age 76, died on August 28 as a result of an accident at Trinidad Lake. Tony was born on August 17, 1927 to Antonio and Josephine Cambruzzi in Sopris, Colorado. Tony graduated from Sopris High School and received his Associate of Arts Degree in Engineering from Trinidad State Junior College. He served in the U.S. Army during World War II. He also served in the Merchant Marines. He worked for

C & S Railroad from 1950-1953. He then worked at the C.F.&I. Allen Mine from 1953 to 1983. During his thirty-three year career with C.F. &l. Corporation, he held various positions. After his retirement with C.F.&I., he worked as a Colorado State Mine Inspector for twelve years. He was married on June 29, 1957 to Judy Bujacich at Holy Trinity Catholic Church. He was a member of Holy Trinity Catholic Church.

He is survived by his loving wife of 46 years, Judy of the family home, children JoAnn (John) Paul of Lakewood, CO, Toni Marie (Jim) Standley of Lakewood, CO, Donna (Randy) Kouba of Colorado Springs, CO, John (JoAnne) Cambruzzi of Lakewood, CO Nancy (Robert) Meisner of Oakdale, MN, Robert Cambruzzi of Littleton, CO, and Julie Cambruzzi of Lakewood, CO, brother Charles (Virginia) Cambruzzi of Trinidad, CO, sister Jennie Ann (Louis) Fantin of Richmond, CA, sisters-in-law Patty (Sam) Incitti, Louise Ridolfi and Betty Garlutzo all of Trinidad, grandchildren Jim Dosen, James, Tyler, Matthew, Megan Standley and Grace Cambruzzi and numerous nieces and nephews.

Visitation will take place on Monday, September 1 from 2 to 6 p.m. at the Mullare-Murphy Funeral Home Chapel. A Funeral Mass will be held on Tuesday, September 2 at 10 a.m. at Holy Trinity Catholic Church. Interment to follow at Trinidad Catholic Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, the family requests that memorials be made to Trinidad Catholic Schools - Century Club, 201 Church Street, Trinidad, CO 81082. The family may be contacted at 808 San Juan Street, Trinidad, CO 81082.

The family of Tony Cambruzzi has entrusted arrangements to the Mullare-Murphy Funeral Home.
    Last edited by RR-Guy; 03-02-2010 at 05:05 PM.