Paternal Lineage Test for $99 by AncestryByDNA, Click Here for More Information
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some of us really don't have a life

Some of us really don't have a life

I have no husband or children. My blood family doesn't have much to do with me. I moved to C Springs to be near them, leaving all my friends in Denver and have not been able to find a job in two years.

I talk to cats most of the time.

I come here because this really is a family. I'm a little shy, so sometimes I don't say much. And sometimes I feel like I am eavesdropping on a private conversation-- but I am so privileged that you all let me do that.
    You guys gave me a birthday party on the forum.[:o)] None of the people I am related to even sent a card.

Maybe Sandman was just trying to get those of us who never say anything to speak up.[?]

So I am speaking up--I really enjoy the conversations and appreciate the history among the topics. I appreciate all of the work our administrators put into the forum. And I adore Cardo's work.[:X]

I have faith that things will get better soon. I will find work and all of the other things I need. But do not believe for one minute that you will be rid of me then.

You're stuck with me.[}:)]:D;)

Jo Ann
    Last edited by RR-Guy; 03-06-2010 at 03:55 PM.

Oh, please don't be shy, and we don't care if you chime in with whatever. We will chast on that for two days. Thannk you for speaking out, and hope to hear more from you!:)

jvsalazar, WOW ! What a very nice post ! You are always welcome to join the chatter or sit back and watch the rest of us comedians go on and on. I remember your on-line birthday party, that was really cool !
    What kind of work do you do, maybe we can network to help you find something. Wishing you the best of luck; hang in there !

Hi Jo Ann, I was like you when I first started out on this forum but after you have been on a few times you begin to post more. How many cats do you have? I love cats.:)
    Just feel free to post anytime. This a great family to be with.:)
    Char

Oh NO [:0] another cat loving poster![:p]

Meow,Meow!!!!:D
    Char

Welcome out Jo ann, Shyness has never been a problem with me, In fact I’m too out spoken. My bad habit is baiting. I do it mostly to see who will bite. Nothing personal, You guys are pretty sharp, wouldn‘t take the hook. I hope things work out for you

jvsalazar, I always enjoy your postings and always look forward to hearing from you. I know I blab to much but I don't have a live either I am on this computer 12 hours a day so I suffer from TB (Tired Butt).

You will find a plethora of cat lovers, valfonso being a major one. We had four indoor and at any given time 3 or 4 outside. We lost one of the young males so now we have 3 indoor kitties. I am on fur ball medication for life. :D

Look forward to hearing more from you.

jv, I don't have a life either. I get up, feed 2 dogs, a cat, 2 parakeets, jump back in bed to read the good word, then get back up and jump on the forum! Between surfing the net and the forum my "life" is centered around keeping my handsome, 6 foot 3 inch, 50 something husband happy. All 4 of my 5 kids moved out this year. Yup, scattered like roaches in the light! So after 29 years it is just he and I in this big old quiet house. Sometimes it gets real lonely and the forum is my way of connecting with the outside. It's not much of a life, but I am loving it! ;)

tmontygo, now you are making me feel like
    I don't have a life.:( All I do is work
    all the time and do chores around the house.
    I am busy keeping my girlfriend happy and that
    is easier now that I have this forum to yap
    to. Now you all know what she has to put up with
    on a day to day basis. :D