Fishing Gear at Basspro.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THS 30 Year Reunion

THS 30 Year Reunion

Just caught wind that the 1977 THS Class is
    having a there 30 year reunion July 20, 21.

It was a little late in the game for me to make it so I won't be able to make it but thought I would pass this along to others that may not be aware.
    Last edited by RR-Guy; 03-05-2010 at 03:40 PM.

Hey Al! This just came in my email. Due to the lateness I most likeley will not attend either.

Thirty Years Have Passed!!
    Once again, the graduating class of 1977 is getting together on July 20th and July 21st to celebrate our 30 year class reunion.
    They are including the classes of 1975, 1976, 1977, and 1978. If you know anyone from these classes, please feel free to forward them this information.

Plans include casual Friday night social at Trinidad Brewing Company, 516 Elm Street at 7-9 p.m. with cash bar, light snacks, and dancing following at 9:00.

Saturday’s plans include a picnic/catered dinner from 4-10 p.m. at Trinidad Lake picnic area off Highway 12, up at the top. You will need to purchase a Colorado Parks day pass for $5.00 at the park entrance. We will enjoy an evening filled with music, fun, games, and prizes.

Total price for the reunion will be $40.00 per adult or $80.00 per couple. If you plan to bring children or grandchildren to the picnic there will be an additional $7.00 per individual. Registrations will be taken through June 30th and refunds will be allowed until July 10th.

Please mail registration form and check to the Class of ’77 Reunion, c/o Trudy Spezze Laner, #34765 C.R. 20.2, Trinidad, CO 81082. For more information contact any of the Reunion Committee members.

They are including the classes of 1975, 1976, 1977, and 1978. If you know anyone from these classes, please feel free to forward them this information.
    If you have any friends from a different class, please feel free to invite them! We’re looking forward to seeing everyone again!

It would be difficult for those living out of town and state to try to attend this reunion.It's not that late of an invite for those that live in Trinidad to attend at least one of the events!Sounds like FUN!:)

That is too bad the word got out so late. I am sure lots of people would like to attend from out of town. Must be just for the townies, haha. Not really, from past experience I have found that more out of towners attend the reunions than those still living in town. Maybe it's because those who still live there see each other every day anyway.:D

You might be on to something,Laticia.Do you think that if reunions were held out of town more townies would attend?hehe

To bad the townies don't go after all they are right there. I have not been to any of my reunions. Heard this combined one was really good the last time they had it.

All my classmates forgot about me.:([V]

Oh, I doubt that, missing! I think you would be very hard to forget!:D

Oh, but you are wrong, hey Tish, where have you been? I hope I haven't scared you away :([:0]too!

Tish could not get a word in edge wise with you and Red suffering from Blabber desease.