Paternal Lineage Test for $99 by AncestryByDNA, Click Here for More Information
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alumni Reunion all Trinidad graduates

Alumni Reunion all Trinidad graduates

Hi all thought I would post this info in case anyone is interested in atending this reuion. It is being hosted by some of my class mates the class of 1967. It is being held in Denver at the Wilmore-Richter American Legion hall the adress is 6230 W 60th Ave. Arvada Co. If anyone is interested it is an all class afair. You can contact Albert Cress at [email protected] and he can give you all the info. This reuion is taking place on August 9th so dont hesitate on making contact. I plan on being there with a bunch of my brothers and sisters I would like to meet alot of yous guys that are on this sight. Hope to see you all there.
    Last edited by RR-Guy; 03-05-2010 at 01:40 PM.

Hello everyone I thought I would give a little update on the all class reuion this weekend in Denver. I got an e-mail today from Tincy and he said he has recived over one hundred and fifty rsvps thats far beyond what anybody expected. It should be a good time I am looking forward to seeing alot of old class mates. There are some folks coming from as far back to 1958 and into the seventies. The class of 1967 is hoasting the event. If there is anybody planning on attending from this fourm make sure that you look for me so we can meet. Hope to see you there.

Barbergeo, just sent my niece your update on the reunion to give to my brother and sister-in-law. Have loads of fun.

Hi Dodie how have you been seems like your always busy with the genealogy thing thats a cool service you provide for people on this fourm. I hope Andy and Josaphine are able to make it to this reuion it will be nice to see them again. If I run into them I wiil say hi to them for you. I will let you know how the reuion goes when I get back from Denver.

Hello everyone Iam back from Denver I had a great time at the all class reuion I met alot of old friends a great time was had by all. There were folks from the class of 1958 up to 1978. There were seven of us Tafoyas there from the classes of 61 67 68 69 71 73 and 78. If anybody wants to know who we all were break out your old Pinions. I drove to T-dad on sunday morning and hooked up with my brother Steve and had great dinner at Rinos restraunt. The food was great but the entertainment was better. The singing wait staff were great then Frank and Bobo Cordava gave us a minnie concert. Those two bros are the two most talented dudes ever they played there guitars and sang songs from the fifties and sixties and then went into there blues mode. They told us that they will be performing at the T-dad blues fest I wish I could be down there for that. If you have not heard them you are missing some great tunes. Well thats my report on my three and a half day vacation hope to do it again soon.

I know who youz guys are! Glad you all had a good time. It is amazing that such a nice resturant is there in the mist of Trinidad. We went there as well, and found it enjoyable, as well. We don't even have such a place here.

Missing you could always wise up and move home![8D]

I would love to move home, but there are no jobs, and talking hubbie into it, well, I don't know. Are there any homes for sale on your street?:D

Missing,
    Aren't you ready to retire yet? Quit working. Move home and we will find you a job. There are lots of jobs here actually. We can prop the old man up with a fishing pole and some beer and after a week he won't care that he is here![8D]My street is about 4 blocks long and YES you would love living right by me![}:)]

I know where your street is, drove up and down it a million times, in June. Will you plow me out in the next TRinidad blizzard? I make goodies, for folks I like![}:)]