Adobe Gold Properties
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beuchat Family

Re: Beuchat Family

Jeanne,

Unfortunately the author of the book sparingly used middle names, or middle initials and also referred to both Charles Sr.and Charles Jr. as “Charlie” in her writings.

I tried to find out if Charles Sr. even had a middle name or initial. Even old court documents did not provide a middle name or middle initial for Charles Beuchat Sr.

Dodie’s post above indicates that Charles Beuchat Jr.’s middle initial was “E.” but I could not find anywhere if the “E.” stood for Eugene or not. Maybe it does, as PAMM’s post indicates a couple references to a Eugene Beuchat. I really can't say.

With that said, I can comfortably say that the book does not provide a reference to a Eugene Beuchat.

The book, not having an Index, is a little more difficult to navigate, but going back over various areas I did find a reference to Lee (Beuchat), a son of Charles Beuchat Sr., who was studying medicine in St. Louis when Charles Beuchat Sr. was hospitalized there in 1923 to undergo an operation.

Also, with reference to my post above,
    (Note: Livia, as I read, was Charles BeuchatJr.’s second wife Livia Toller. His first wife was named May.

and PAMM’s post,
    Beuchat, Charles E. ~~ Haskinson, Mary U. 18 Oct 1914 Las Animas County Colorado License #1175

I did find that book has a few spelling errors and the spelling of “Mary” may be one of those occurrences.

Sorry that the book couldn't specifically help in the research your family, and Eugene Beuchat.

Al

I am a decendent of Sarah Beuchat that remained in Wisconsin and married Charles Gasser. They were my great grandparents. I have a lot of information on that line of the family and would be interested in learning of the other lines. Please contact me if you are interested in Sarah Beuchat.

Post Re: Beuchat Family

Quote Originally Posted by dsat View Post
    I am a decendent of Sarah Beuchat that remained in Wisconsin and married Charles Gasser. They were my great grandparents. I have a lot of information on that line of the family and would be interested in learning of the other lines. Please contact me if you are interested in Sarah Beuchat.

I am also a decendent of Sarah Beuchat, as Charles and Sarah were also my great-grandparents. My mother, Kathleen Smith, was Charles and Sarah's grand-daughter. She was the daughter of Charles and Sarah's daughter, Adelia Catherine Gasser. I have picture of Charles and Sarah if you are interested, along with their daughter, Adelia Catherine.

Quote Originally Posted by RR-Guy View Post
    Jeanne,

Unfortunately the author of the book sparingly used middle names, or middle initials and also referred to both Charles Sr.and Charles Jr. as “Charlie” in her writings.

I tried to find out if Charles Sr. even had a middle name or initial. Even old court documents did not provide a middle name or middle initial for Charles Beuchat Sr.

Dodie’s post above indicates that Charles Beuchat Jr.’s middle initial was “E.” but I could not find anywhere if the “E.” stood for Eugene or not. Maybe it does, as PAMM’s post indicates a couple references to a Eugene Beuchat. I really can't say.

With that said, I can comfortably say that the book does not provide a reference to a Eugene Beuchat.

The book, not having an Index, is a little more difficult to navigate, but going back over various areas I did find a reference to Lee (Beuchat), a son of Charles Beuchat Sr., who was studying medicine in St. Louis when Charles Beuchat Sr. was hospitalized there in 1923 to undergo an operation.

Also, with reference to my post above,

and PAMM’s post,

I did find that book has a few spelling errors and the spelling of “Mary” may be one of those occurrences.

Sorry that the book couldn't specifically help in the research your family, and Eugene Beuchat.

Al
    I am the grand daughter of Charles E. Beuchat. He had one son, Charles Lee Beuchat (my father).
    Edward was Charles Jr middle name - not Eugene - hope this helps in some of the discussions.
    Charles Lee Beuchat left CO and settled in Los Angeles - married Josephine Reed and had 4 children (I am the youngest). Marguerite Beuchat was my God-mother and we frequently visited them in Compton, CA.
    Charles Lee Beuchat died Nov 1999 and Josephine just passed away June 3, 2012.

I am the grand daughter of Charles E. Beuchat. He had one son, Charles Lee Beuchat (my father).
    Edward was Charles Jr middle name - not Eugene - hope this helps in some of the discussions.
    Charles Lee Beuchat left CO and settled in Los Angeles - married Josephine Reed and had 4 children (I am the youngest). Marguerite Beuchat was my God-mother and we frequently visited them in Compton, CA.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowgirli View Post
    I am also a decendent of Sarah Beuchat, as Charles and Sarah were also my great-grandparents. My mother, Kathleen Smith, was Charles and Sarah's grand-daughter. She was the daughter of Charles and Sarah's daughter, Adelia Catherine Gasser. I have picture of Charles and Sarah if you are interested, along with their daughter, Adelia Catherine.
    Thank you for your post. I am very familiar with Adelia Gasser. She and my grandmother Evelyn (Gasser) Moll were just two years apart. I have a lot of information that I would like to share with you. I have been researching the Gasser's for the last year and have information back to the 1500's in France. I also have many images of the family. Please contact me at [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanbl View Post
    Jean,

If you want to contact me at my e-mail in message 18, I have images of the Beuchat family in Colorado that I would like to share with you and your family. As indicated I am the great-grandson of Sarah Beuchat that stayed in Wisconsin.

Dave

I'm probably a bit late to this conversation - I'm a member on Find a Grave and I've been helping add the full registry of names to Lakeside Cemetery in Canon City, CO(Up to the year 2010), and I have a Francis "Frank" Beuchat http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...Rid=112664583&, his wife Caroline(Rebetz), son Eugene and 2 wives of Eugene, Alice and Mary. I wouldn't mind extra info to make these memorials better.(I am NOT related, just trying to get the most accurate info.) I have no date of birth for Caroline, no maiden name for Mary. The Canon City Records Hall burned down in the early 1900s so some info before that is sketchy. I have mostly burial dates, but many birth and death dates were lost(or limited to year alone). Thank you.