Paternal Lineage Test for $99 by AncestryByDNA, Click Here for More Information

Thread: Brayshaw Family

Brayshaw Family

To everyone who help with the information that I was looking for Abel Brayshaw Thank You. I am still looking for information on them especially his parents. I am not sure how to get the information or where I can get more information. I live in Oklahoma so my resources are limited. Plus finding resources that don't cost. Please if anyone can help I would highly apprecatied.

Virginia
    Last edited by Dodie; 02-27-2010 at 03:13 PM.

Virginia tonight I looked for a marriage for Abel's parents (Ed Brayshaw and Irene Romero) and a birth/baptism record for Abel. I found no record for either in Holy Trinity Church records.

You could write to the [u]Colorado Vital Records </u> and see if they have a birth record for Abel (internet).

I did find marriage information on Abel Brayshaw (shown as Broyshaw) and Damiana Vigil. They had a Las Animas County Marriage License #5000 dated 8/15/1923.
    I [u]did not </u> find a marriage record in Holy Trinity Church for that date.

I did find the baptism for Damiana Vigil, born 11/10/1901 and baptized 12/23/1901 (Holy Trinity Church records). She was from Trujillos (Trujillo Creek) and was the daughter of Telesforo Vigil and Francisca Sandoval.

I do have more info on Telesforo and his family as he descends from Juan Felipe de Jesus Vigil and Ramona Bustos from Trujillo Creek CO.

Wish there was more on the Brayshaws.

~Pat~