Paternal Lineage Test for $99 by AncestryByDNA, Click Here for More Information
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please help

Please help

Hi!My name is Dmitry,i am from Russia,Moscow.Sorry for my mistakes,my english is not good.I am looking for Ellen Edwards,she live in Trinidad 721Pine street,Co 81082.Four years i try to find here,but i cannot.May be she dont get my letters?Anybody knows here?Perhaps anybody can go at here home,and give my e-mail? Please answer to [email protected] Thank you!!!!Moscow.Russia.
    Last edited by RR-Guy; 02-27-2010 at 09:18 PM.

That address 721 Pine Street is now listed under a different name, not Ellen Edwards so apparently she has moved. That is why your letters are not getting answered.
    Last edited by RR-Guy; 02-27-2010 at 09:18 PM.

Hi,G Skala!Thank you!I understand.I"ve got another address,i know,that she rent this flat:Pueblo,Colorado 118BMichigan Street,Co 81004.Perhaps,you can check that address?She is 26-27 years old.Tell me,please did you visit Ellen"s exhouse?Who are you?Thanks again!!!Dmitry.Moscow city.
    Last edited by RR-Guy; 02-27-2010 at 09:19 PM.

No, I didn't go to Ellen's old house. As I live far away, I looked up the address up on the computer. On ussearch it lists a Ellen G. Edwards three times, Trinidad, Pueblo and Colorado Springs. She is not listed on the white pages. That address in Pueblo does so up on the map so must be a good address. All I can say is that send it to that address and put on there to forward it Ellen Edwards if she moved again. The U.S. Post Office would have her new address. She could be living in Colorado Springs. At least she did at one time. Good luck

Hi,

I also did an internet search and found an Ellen Edwards in Lakewood, CO. Could this be her? Search for her here http://www.411.com/10671/person

Good Luck!
    Join Trinidad Free Cycle!
    It\'s a grassroots movement of people who are giving (& getting) stuff for free in their own towns. Membership is free. Have fun and keep on Freecyclin\'!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TrinidadFreeCycle/

Hi!Thanks G Skala and internetdaze!OK i will try to send a letter in Pueblo.I do not know were she is now.Sure,she could be living in Lakewood or in Colorado Springs.I know,that she worked in Pueblo at place called Matrixx Marketing,at make-up company Avon.O,may be people who lives at Ellen"s old house got an information about Ellen?You see it is very hard for me to find Ellen,because i am in Russia,but she is in USA.At yahoo.com search i found 23 Ellen Edwards,from 60 to 20 years old,and i saw three Ellen Edwards 26-27 years old in Colorado.I hope and do belive.If appeare a new information ,please tell me.Bye.

Hi,internetdaze!I think at www.411.com #8470;13 that she is!!!!
    Last edited by RR-Guy; 02-27-2010 at 09:20 PM.

quote:Originally posted by DMITRY

Hi,internetdaze!I think at www.411.com #8470;13 that she is!!!!
    :) :D :)

Great! I am so happy!
    Last edited by RR-Guy; 02-27-2010 at 09:21 PM.
    Join Trinidad Free Cycle!
    It\'s a grassroots movement of people who are giving (& getting) stuff for free in their own towns. Membership is free. Have fun and keep on Freecyclin\'!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TrinidadFreeCycle/

Thank you ever so much,to everybody!Internetdaze,who are you,whats your name?
    Last edited by RR-Guy; 02-27-2010 at 09:21 PM.