Fly Fishing Gear at Basspro.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vallejos and Deaguero Families

Was wondering if any of this rings a bell and hopefully you might be able to add to the picture!!!

Adela Deaguero (Married Abran Arguello 1919/and Porfirio Baca after Abran's Death??) Adela is Daughter of Leonor Deaguero (Leonor born 1845 NM). Leonor Deaguero son of Juan Jose Deaguero & Lupe Gomez (Guadalupe) Widower of Maria Cruz).
    Last edited by RR-Guy; 03-12-2010 at 02:09 PM.

You posted that Adela married a Abran Arguello and I was wondering if you by any chance hace more information on him. My last name is Arguello my father was John Arguello. I can't find anthing on my family if it is by some chance connected I would love to know.

That is all the information I have on Abran Arguello as of now... Majority of info I found came from the site below from Huerfano County (Walsenburng Colorado)!

http://www.kmitch.com/Huerfano/resource.htm

If you know the year and location where your father was born... that will be very helpful... Let me know and I will keep an eye out as I do my research!

Good luck!

Armando

my fathers name was john anthony arguello and he was born in 1961 in denver co i think. him and my mom split up when i was two and the last time i saw him i was three he died in early 2002
    Last edited by RR-Guy; 03-12-2010 at 02:08 PM.

Please check out the posting of Long/Thompson Family Reunion for a list of the original settlers who settled Longs Canyon Community in 1861.

Esther Deaguero Welp
    Last edited by RR-Guy; 03-12-2010 at 02:08 PM.

I need to make a correction on the information regarding the name of the newspaper reporting the deaths of my great-grandparents, grandmother and great-aunt, Don Luis Ma. Vallejos & Romulda Aragon, my grandmother, Gomicinda Vallejos DeAguero and her sister Francisquita Vallejos Torres. The correct name of the Spanish Newspaper is El Progresso. The english article must have been printed by the Chronicle News.

Esther

Thank you for publishing your obituaries. We can see the personal, connection of this historic epidemic of 1918, to what touches our are lives today.

Nadine Kammer

You are welcome Nadine....I have heard so many stories regarding this epidemic or I should say pandemic. I can still hear my father saying, "they were digging the graves night and day, we could not go to the funeral, everyone was too sick". I believe that is why I enjoy genealogy as a hobby...for it is the only way that I have been able to find out about our family history and also the cousins I have been fortunate to meet.

Re: Vallejos and Deaguero Families

Esther,
    my Aunt Sadie told me she could smell death.
    And she always wondered if they buried people alive back then during this epidemic.

~Pat~

Re: Vallejos and Deaguero Families

According to the Social Security Death Index: John A. Arguello was born 18 Oct 1961 and died 11 Mar 2002. If you order his original SSN application form, it will probably list his parents, place of birth, etc.
    Joe Gallegos