Paternal Lineage Test for $99 by AncestryByDNA, Click Here for More Information

Thread: Helen M. Sabo, age 75

Helen M. Sabo, age 75

Helen M. Sabo, age 75, passed away on August 5, 2003. She was born on April 21, 1928 in Primero, CO to John and Julia Sabo. Helen graduated from Primero High School and entered the job market. She was a mine clerk for C,F & I, working in the office at the Frederick Mine in Valdez, Department of Labor and office manager of Gambles. She was a generous individual and contributed to many charities.

Helen was preceded in death by her parents, sister Ann and brothers John Jr., Charles, Joe and Frank. She is survived by her sister Mary, cousins Andy SZABO and family, Les SZABO and family, all of Wisconsin and Frank Sabo and Family of Hudson, Wyoming and numerous relatives and friends.

Visitation will be held on Sunday, August 10 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Mullare-Murphy Funeral Home Chapel. A Funeral Mass will be held on Monday, August 11 at 10:00 a.m. at Holy Trinity Church. Interment is to follow at Trinidad Catholic Cemetery.

Pallbearers are David Gallino, Donnie Fernandez, Alex Passarelli, Joe Vaccaro, Fritz Kokjohn and Rudy Mestas.

The family has entrusted the arrangements of Helen M. Sabo to the Mullare-Murphy Funeral Home.
    Last edited by RR-Guy; 03-02-2010 at 06:09 PM.