Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cardo's Art Gallery Comments

Cardo Bro, excellent technicolor classics dude ! Can any of your art pieces be duplicated via lithograph or other means to make a Poster ? I would like to commission you to do a Mounatin Scenery, with elk, buffalo, eagles and a lone fisherman in memory of our pal DB. If you can have it done by next September, please e-mail me to negotiate a price. I do not wish to insult you in anyway so tell me to backoff if you're not intereted. I'm not looking for a freebie either !

Hey Cardo great pics my favorites are Simpsons rest drop city and the one with my name on it. Thanks you for that. Simpsons rest was my back yard and play ground growing up in t-dad we had great times on that hill and cliff. Drop city was at its peak when I was in high school. When the droppers showed up in T-dad they were like from outer space to us (pardon the pun). I was hanging with the Fuzz back then and they would come ito Geos where the fuzz used to play and party with all the locals. I remember all of us guys went down there and set up the band in that big dome they had partied all night with them.
    I think that was the first time I smoked mary jane ha ha. Tanks for the memories.

Right on Wayne....I will chip in to pay for it too man if Cardo wouldn't mind making some dough.

LOVED the Cardo Art Gallery! Keep them coming, Cardo! You know I just can't post without a comment, however, on the awesome El Rancho picture, I am trying and trying to figure out where Freddy Baca and the Serenaders are on the picture. Anyone remember them? I am sure Vern does. Any relation?

Cardo dropped Drop City on us! Right on...another masterpiece from Cardo![8D]

Caro, WOW, once again you simply take my breath away with your beautful work. You do make a lot of us happy.:) Thanks a million.
    Char

Cardo...Great new pics...Please keep them coming.

I have to put my amen's in here. The new pictures are just as nice as the others. You are amazing. threelazyl

Cardo, the memorial picture of DoubleBarrel is awesome. I absolutely was left breathless with all the work and detail shown. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much and I know Jon's family will love it.

Cardo, could you please also upload the memorial picture to Jon Simon's file. Thank you.

Cardo,That is an awesome picture of DB. That picture is DB. No doubt about that. I do hope his family will see this. Thanks again for sharing your talent with us.:)
    Char